VEGAN ONE POT SPAGETTI
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
- 250 g whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 small zucchini, cut into medium-sized pieces
- 1/2 small eggplant, cut into medium-sized pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into medium-sized chunks
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 handful kale, roughly chopped
- 3 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon Mehdis Italian blend
- Mehdis Himalayan salt & pepper premix to taste.
- Put all ingredients except for the kale and the broccoli florets into a large pot. Pour in the vegetable broth.
- Season with Mehdis Italian blend and salt & pepper premix. Cook for about 12-15 minutes or until the pasta is soft.
- Add the kale and the broccoli about 9 minutes into cooking.