Food grade Epsom Salt-Magnesium Sulphate
Food Grade Epsom Salt | Magnesium Sulphate Uses
Mehdi's Food grade Epsom Salt (Magnesium sulphate) raw material is extracted from the salt lake in Tibetan Plateau, then purified to create food grade Epsom Salt. All Natural Process.
Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate MgSO4.7H2O
Food Grade Epsom Salt Uses:
- Replenishing the body with this essential mineral
- Detoxifying the body
- Promoting overall wellbeing
- Aiding skin health and relaxing muscles
- Effectively relieving tension and stiffness of the muscles
- Tile/grout cleaner by adding equal parts Epsom Salts to dishwashing liquid
- Plants thrive if adding Epsom salt to your watering can
Note: This is general information only please seek professional advice.
- All natural process from extraction to purification.
- Food grade Epsom salt.
- packed in 5 kg Resealable bags
- Note: The 25 kg bag packed in PP bag with inliner.
Direction to Use:
- Simply dissolve 1-3 cups or more of the Food grade Epsom salt into a warm, but not hot, footbath or tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or more.
- It is recommended to take an Epsom bath 2 to 3 times a week. Your skin will feel pleasant & smooth.
Country of origin: China
Best Before: 15/08/2021