Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Main ingredients: Vegetables
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tbsps. MEHDIS HIMALAYAN BBQ Seasoning
- 3 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp corn flour
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half. Pluck bite-sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle 1 tbsps. OF Mehdi’s Himalayan BBQ seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, make the BBQ sauce. add remaining 2 tbsps. of Mehdi’s Himalayan BBQ seasoning, olive oil, soya sauce and corn flour and mix well. Add a little water if required.
- Remove florets from oven and toss with BBQ sauce.
- Return florets to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes until browned to your liking.
- Brush more BBQ sauce on the cooked cauliflower for extra flavor. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. Serve